Harry Potter's Hermione too busy for boys

Emma Watson has said that her schedule is so busy, she has no time to see boys. Living 2 hours away from the Harry Potter studios in Oxford, she has to get up at 6 in the morning and gets home at 9 for 11 months of the year, due to the films being shot back-to-back. When she’s away from the studios, the priority is catching up on schoolwork, playing sport, and seeing friends and family. She says, “It's restricting. Long hours. I miss my family a lot… But if I had the chance to do it again, in a million years I would always say yes. I'm so lucky.”

For more Harry Potter news, and a J K Rowling biography with links to J K Rowling interviews, articles, reviews, and a "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" reading guide, visit:http://www.authortrek.com/j_k_rowling_page.html